- Thank you to Tyler Moore's "Create a Website" for his kind and patient (and free!) teaching videos. Any design flaws on my website are not of his making - I made this website myself, in the somewhat hopeful belief that a past life as a graphic designer would make it possible. .
- My wonderful logo and general design are by Mike Powell - he is a wonderful artist and I thank him every time I see that beautiful echinacea.
- Karl Hermann is a wonderful photography/cinematographer/educator/friend. He gets much thanks and credits for the portraits he took of me. You can see his work by clicking on his name.
- Please keep in mind that this website is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Dr. Google has a lot of information, it is still no substitute for a real person. Please check with your doctor (naturopathic or otherwise) if you have any questions or concerns. And note that by using this website you are agreeing to the following disclaimer.
Official Disclaimer: The following document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Dr. van Loon makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Dr. van Loon does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Dr. van Loon will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Dr. van Loon has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Dr. van Loon’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Dr. van Loon’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Dr. van Loon or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Dr. van Loon to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity Dr. van Loon has an interest in limiting the personal liability of her employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Dr. van Loon’s employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Dr. van Loon’s employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Dr. van Loon.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
|You must retain the "Credit" section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the "Credit" section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the "Credit" section and without paying the license fee.